This vegan, gluten-free ginger carrot soup will quickly become a warming fall-favorite! Uses 4 WELLNESS ginger shots for a quick, high quality ginger boost!
Active Time: 45 minutes
Difficulty Level: 3/5
Recipe Type(s): Vegan, Gluten-free
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 heaping cup onion, chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 pounds carrots, peeled and chopped
3 cups vegetable broth
1 can coconut milk
4 KOR SHOTS WELLNESS
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large pot over medium heat sauté olive oil, onion and garlic for about 4 minutes until softened and golden.
- Add carrots, vegetable broth, coconut milk, KOR SHOTS and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25-35 minutes until carrots are very soft.
- Use either an immersion blender or regular blender (in batches as needed) to blend soup until very smooth.
- Serve hot topped with your favorites! We used coconut milk, pine nuts, chili flakes and cilantro.
Did you make it? Let us know how it went in the comments section below!