Active Time: 45 minutes
Difficulty Level: 5/5
Recipe Type(s): Vegan
5 KOR SHOTS VITALITY
1 packet instant yeast (2 ¼ teaspoons)
1 teaspoon coconut sugar
3 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon sea salt
¾ cup extra virgin olive oil, divided
2 teaspoons Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
1 teaspoon flakey sea salt
- In a small pot, heat KOR SHOTS until warm, remove from heat before it simmers.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together warm KOR SHOTS, instant yeast and coconut sugar. Let sit for about 10 minutes until it begins to form small bubbles.
- To KOR SHOTS mixture, add flour, sea salt, ½ cup olive oil and stir until combined.
- Knead on a floured countertop until smooth.
- Grease the same mixing bowl with 1 tablespoon olive oil and place dough back in it.
- Cover with plastic wrap directly on the dough and let rest overnight (at least 8 hours) in fridge.
- Grease a baking sheet with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Shape dough into an oval, ½ inch thick, cover pan tightly with plastic wrap and allow to rest at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rub or brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with Everything But the Bagel Seasoning and flakey sea salt.
- Use fingers to dimple dough then bake for 20-25 minutes or until top and bottom of bread is golden.
Did you make it? Let us know how it went in the comments section below!