Delicious and beautiful, enjoy this raw lemon tart made with two RESTORE shots!
Raw RESTORE-Lemon Tart
Active Time: 35 minutes
Difficulty Level: 3/5
Recipe Type(s): Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free
1 ½ cups shredded coconut
1 ¼ cup raw cashews
¼ cup maple syrup
3 tablespoons KOR Shots RESTORE
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
3 teaspoons lemon zest
2 teaspoons dragon fruit powder, optional
1 cup raw cashews, soak in cold water 4+ hours then drain & rinse
1/3 cup coconut oil
¼ cup KOR Shots RESTORE (a little less than one and a half shots)
3 tablespoons lemon juice
¼ cup canned coconut milk
1/3 cup maple syrup
2 tablespoons lemon zest
¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Lightly grease a 9” springform pan with coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse all crust ingredients until the texture is crumbly, but sticks together when pinched.
- Press evenly into greased pan along the bottom and up the sides about an inch. Refrigerate.
- In food processor combine all filling ingredients and blend until smooth, 2-4 minutes.
- Pour filling into chilled crust and tap on counter for about 30 seconds to release any air bubbles.
- Refrigerate 2+ hours to set before serving.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Did you make it? Let us know how it went in the comments section below!