Active Time: 60 minutes
Servings: 12 (24 skull cookies)
Difficulty Level: 4/5
Recipe Type(s): fun!
1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
2 ½ tablespoons KOR Shots Potent-C
2 ½ sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon sea salt
- Mix flaxseed meal and KOR Shots and set aside.
- In a bowl mix butter and sugar with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add KOR Shots mixture, egg and vanilla extract then mix until combined.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and sea salt and slowly incorporate into the wet mix until fully combined.
- Use a spoon to finish mixing everything together if needed and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Line 2-3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Place dough on a floured surface and roll to about ¼ inch thick. Cut using your favorite cookie cutter and place on prepared baking sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes then preheat oven to 325°F.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges start to get lightly golden.
- Allow them to cool completely on cookie sheets before decorating them.